MyMoz.club is a community for Mozilla Club members to connect, learn and share together.
One of the things you'll learn about is web privacy, so in case you were wondering, here is our policy!
- When you sign up by creating a profile, we store the information in our secure database.
- This information helps us know how many individual people are accessing the site.
- The information you share on your age, gender, location etc. helps us understand more about the type of person accessing the site.
- Your profile details will never be shared with anyone unless you give your permission.
- If you don’t give your permission the information you give about yourself will remain entirely anonymous.
- Unless you give your permission, any opinions, thoughts, or messages you send to us will never be associated with the combination of your real name and contact details.
Your comments and opinions
- MyMoz.club gives you the opportunity to share your thoughts, feelings and opinions on a variety of topics. When you post a comment, your username will appear next to that comment.
- Sometimes, we decide topics are sensitive and that comments will appear anonymously. In this case, we will tell you 'your comments will be published anonymously' before you post.
- If you don't want your name to appear, change your nickname by visiting your profile page.
- MyMoz.club offers you the chance to opt into SMS or email notifications. Notifications will be sent to you if an update is available, or if there’s something new and fun for you to do.
- We at MyMoz.club hate spam, so we promise to never send you too many per week (unless you have prizes to win, in which case, we’ll send you a notification as-and-when!).
- If you don’t want to be sent notifications, you can opt out at any time here.
Get in touch